• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy Birthday to anyone born on October 25th!

Alex Dame

Startouched
I realize this is kind of late for me to be posting this thread, but I forgot for a while. Anyway, as I recall, I had a follower who was the same age as I am (32 this year), and with the same birthday as me, October 25th that is. I enjoy being a Scorpio, AND having the Chinese zodiac sign of the Boar. In a world with literally billions of people, who knows HOW many people are the same age as me and/or born on the same day as me? I honestly don't know, but for anyone lucky enough to be born on the 25th of October, I want to say Happy Birthday, and many more! Also, I don't know if it's a "getting older" thing, but for my birthday and for Christmas, I no longer ask for things like I used to. Some people think they don't get older, they get better, but I'm a little more honest with myself. I get more experienced, and possibly wiser, but as for better, my life is, right now, moving incredibly slowly as far as career and college education, and as many dreams as I have, I tend to be too lazy in my spare time to devote enough time and energy to them. Morale for me could be higher, but life goes on. Probably most realistic to say that some things will get better, and other things will get worst, and none of us can completely control what gets worse OR what gets better. Sometimes, our dreams come true, and other times, life seems more like a nightmare. Either way, life goes on, and gives us plenty to adjust to. Anyway, one more time: To anyone born on October 25th, Happy Birthday, and best of luck!

New Threads

Top Bottom