• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hamburger surprise

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
My mom is literally a super hero. In honor of mothers day, and also bc i didnt get any groceries this week, i decided to make a family favorite, hamburger surprise.

There are no real hard and fast rules, save two. Surprise its hamburger again! Also its a one pot wonder pretty much.

As a grown man i have learned alot about supply side marketing, aka shopping for food. I paid for lessons in the missing pieces of my life, and what a bargain. So... i always have these ingredients in stock. After the zombie apocalypse, this dish will be a delicacy.

Shopping like a grown up likely needs its own thread, its important. Meal planning, shopping lists, pantry stock, clean up, nutrition. These all matter to independant living.

So ...... what we are going to do is...
I like cast iron, but i grew up using it. Its super heavy. 10 inch fry pan with a lid

Start with minced bacon and butter, let that go a while on low, stir occasionally. Frozen hamber straight into pan, set it on two, be patient eventually it will thaw out. Cover with lid, be patient. When its thawed(crumbly)cook it for awhile, its called browning. Add diced pepper, diced onion, cover. Cook awhile
Start a saucepan on a different burner half full of water, bring to a boil. Cook pasta (rotini today) like a cup or so cup and a half is usually too much.

Add canned beans to the hamberger surprise, stirr. Cook awhile on like 2-3. Mom used to use dry beans, but im not a superhero, dry beans require more time and effort.

Drain the pasta, add to big pan, stir. Cook on 2-3 for a few minutes. Bon apetit!

New Threads

Top Bottom