• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hai

slimjamin

Hi everyone!

My name is Ben and I'm 21. I live in Sydney, Australia and I'm studying Law/Communications(Marketing) at uni. I love music, Rubiks cubes and arguing (lol). I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome earlier this month after seeing a psych for what I thought was depression/anxiety. So of course, I started looking around online for information, which is how I found AC. My diagnosis was a huge relief, and I'm still sort of processing everything - there's so much about my life that has been explained in such a short amount of time haha. It's been so enlightening lurking around here and seeing other people that tick the way I do.

Anyway, I like this place, and I hope to get to know all of you :)

G'Day and welcome to aspiescentral.com, as you already know, the place is jam packed with useful information and helpful people so you won't need to argue with us ; ]

Welcome Ben to Aspies Central. We are an incredibly diverse group of folks here who love to discuss loads of things. Welcome and please stay awhile. :)

Welcome Welcome. We're a nice comfy place here. We share experiences a lot of us in the 20-40yr old range were too young to be diagnosed with AS as kids because it wasn't widely known. Plus they have a learned a lot about how its is on a spectrum since then. So its nice to see you around. Welcome. AC is great !

Thanks everyone! Feeling welcome already.

There's some threads I have my eyes on... Some good discussion to be had haha

New Threads

Top Bottom