• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings from the other side of the ocean

Annanda

Hi,
I'm from Munich, Germany, 50 years experience with being an Aspie, diagnosed since about seven years, musician with some special interests: what`s going on in the minds of other people ;), reading every printed word available, horses, photography, cooking, psychologic research, poetry, writing, hiking....
Nice to be with you!

Welcome! It’s not necessarily the other side of the ocean, we have quite a lot of members in continental Europe as well :)

upload_2018-10-28_15-54-56.png

Hello Ananda, Welcome. With all of your interests, I think everyone will want to play at your house. You are in good company here.

Welcome! I didn't know you were on the other side of the ocean. I always thought I was on the other side.

Welcome Annanda!
I'm across the ocean too. :)

With all this funning on over the sea, here's a poem of mine for you:

There's a place where I roam,
That's far, far from home,
And nobody knows it but me.
The roadsigns don't go there and the maps all stay home,
It's way way far and far far away,
It's over the mountains and sea,
And where ever I go, that's where I am
And nobody knows it but me. :p
:walking::trafficlight2::bicyclist: :sailboat: :runner: :rocket: :ocean: :horseracing: :turtle:

Welcome Annanda!
I'm across the ocean too. :)

With all this funning on over the sea, here's a poem of mine for you:

There's a place where I roam,
That's far, far from home,
The roadsigns don't go there and the maps all stay home,
It's way way far and far far away,
It's over the mountains and sea,
And where ever I go, that's where I am
And nobody knows it but me. :p
:walking::trafficlight2::bicyclist: :sailboat: :runner: :rocket: :ocean: :horseracing: :turtle:
Great poem, SusanLR! :) Thank you so much!
I would like to send you one of mine in return:

TRUTH

Reality begins
where my dreams end,
but they are never-ending
dreams.

Reality expands beyond
my phantasies,
but these fill out space
entirely.

Will I see reality with the blindness
of my eyes closed?

Does it creep through my
concept of the world
as it is completely intertwined
with my perception
based on what I became
until now?

Last edited:
Thank you, Nightingale! :) There is so many good music out there. To speak frankly, my favorite is silence.;)
I'm a flutist and I love Bach, Mozart and Schubert, but I'm also interested in Jazz. Great opera-fan.
As I work with lots of young people, I have to engage with Pop and Rock, too and with soundtracks of popular films.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom