• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Every time I see this thread, I just think "Green is not a creative color."

:D
There are other threads too that are other colors and there's even a rainbow one. But for some reason, people don't play those ones too often. I like the picture games. It's easier for me to express myself through pictures than words.
I wasn't intending to speak badly of this thread in any way, I was referencing a Youtube series ("Don't Hug Me I'm Scared," looks like it's going to be a kids' show, but it really isn't, not for the faint of heart). I figured there were probably other color threads, this one just stood out to me because of that.

The simplest, most repeated, universal conclusion:

e64ddb372c1fa304b65e0c6fdc197d60--being-green-kermit-the-frog.jpg

This is a photo from spaceweather.com of auroras that appeared today due to a crack in Earth's magnetic field.
Geir-Svendsen-IMG_6655_1601084225_lg.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom