• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Great courses

Blood pressure Chart works great, had a bit of a bleed due to blood thinners. Had an interesting time wife not allowed into hospital waited a home, no place to sit due to stroke making it hard to stand, not familiar with streets around hospital walked around in sub zero temperature for few hours wife could not find me snow stuck to sign's made them unreadable. I phone not made for us ASpies. not intuitive so much for Steve Jobs. intent.

Attachments

• Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 107
Watching a DVD on classical physics. more like a history lesson than physics good refresher on my grade 13 physics. no math. the more I watch these the more I realize our system of education needs work. Real teaching does not happen until you reach university. Cannot believe how much of a sponge my mind is now that I am retired.

Back to my Music DVD, stopped before due to stroke. very good complete history of music previously watched DVD's on all major classical composer's. to get a feel how music developed.
this Professor is very good. only issue his lectures are 45 minutes I like the 30 minute lectures as I bike to the lecture's.
This guy is good, like his sense of humour, really know his stuff. Probably have watched more of his DVD's then any other. turning me into a music buff.
Opera, Classical , no boundaries as to genre. Eager to learn the history of music or organized sound, listened to for pleasure.

Last edited:
Just finished a bunch of lectures on Beethoven, now on Brahms. really gets my mind working, forcing me to learn Italian words such as cadenza, in modern music would be the solo in the middle of the piece where the artist can showcase himself, or Coda, the flair at the end of a piece to close it.

If you are younger and want to continue your education in the stem, I would recommend the following great courses.

First the philosophy of science and the second Science wars. both are real eye openers. When you get my age you sort of get a sense. of what is important to get on the right path.

Yeah I subscribed online for a while. Good quality lectures. I focused on physics and economics.

I got every math and science I could get hold of over the years excellent lectures great when using my stationary bike.

New Threads

Top Bottom