• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goth-A-Day Punk Thread

Day Six-

The Cure: The Caterpillar

One of my favorite love songs of all time.

Last edited:
Here's one of my all time favorite goth songs.

Straight outta France, this dark punk song gives total Munsters vibes.

Corpus Delicti: Absent Friend

Day Seven

For the lyrics, this is my most favoritest little gothy love song in the whole world.

It is the storytelling that does it. I follow along and I can feel chills and warmth all at once, as he relates the story of how he met the girl he's singing about.

And the way the music is sort of discordant, even though it's clearly new wave, and sounds very different, the style reminds me of the experimental jazz/blues of The Grateful Dead.

The Cure: Catch

Day eight

Lycia: Pray

I like this song because my heart is guarded behind armor and shyness. Although I do wear my heart on my sleeve, I rarely allow others to know my true feelings. Each emotion is tender and raw. And if injured through rejection or malice, it's like taking tweezers to an exposed nerve. And so all I can do, to protect the people whom I allow myself to care so deeply for, is pray. Even if they never know the depth of my love for them. Because they are loved with such empathy, I don't ever want them to know pain.

New Threads

Top Bottom