• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Morning.

Sarah Dury

Good Morning. My name is Sarah. I am a guidance counselor and my Brother is on the spectrum and I am always looking for more information and find ways to connect with him. I love him dearly and want not only the very best, but I want him to be happy. I look to you to help me to be the best person I can be for him.

Hi Sarah and welcome to the Aspies Community ! You will find this a good place to seek more information about the syndrome your brother has and also to keep in touch with people who are also on spectrum. I wish your brother the best of health !

Welcome :)

It's great to see that you're supportive of your brother. Feel free to browse our forums, and ask any questions that you may have. Our members are fairly friendly, and quite helpful.

We also have a great collection of recommended reading material, which our members have contributed towards. If you're unsure where to start, I recommend anything written by Dr. Tony Attwood: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Hi Sarah,
Welcome to a good place to be. There is a lot here. We have people that are on, and not on the spectrum. It is a great place for information, ideas and opinions. It is polite, well moderated and safe. I know you will find it to be helpful and perhaps your brother would benefit from joining as well.
Good luck, and nice meeting you.

Good Morning. My name is Sarah. I am a guidance counselor and my Brother is on the spectrum and I am always looking for more information and find ways to connect with him. I love him dearly and want not only the very best, but I want him to be happy. I look to you to help me to be the best person I can be for him.
Welcome to the site and hope you can find the help you are looking for.

Welcome :)

It's great to see that you're supportive of your brother. Feel free to browse our forums, and ask any questions that you may have. Our members are fairly friendly, and quite helpful.

We also have a great collection of recommended reading material, which our members have contributed towards. If you're unsure where to start, I recommend anything written by Dr. Tony Attwood: Resources | AspiesCentral.com
Thank you. I wl look him up.

Welcome! I hope you find this forum helpful for you to understand your brother better. Maybe he will like it here too. Best wishes.

New Threads

Top Bottom