• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goals thread

Well done Google. :D

My current goals:

To complete this Open Uni course that I am doing. Just need to motivate myself to study.
To get my sleeping pattern back to somewhat normal.

Call me impractical, but following are the goals I wish I can engage in

(1) Get a PhD in Urban Studies/Sociology/Political Science. I am thinking of UT Austin or Minnesota, though I don't mind Wayne State or Eastern Michigan to use Detroit, MI as a case study for urban decay.

(2) Being able to showcase my YouTube videos on SimCity

and most importantly...

(3) Being able to persuade my parents that every vision requires support, so long as it adds value to the world, regardless of practicality. Skills are skills everywhere around the world. If one can't fit in in a place, he can do better in another one, and so, he should just do whatever he wishes.

Such are my goals

New Threads

Top Bottom