• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Glad to be here

Lymle

The pattern princess
Hello good peoples ^.^

Names Lymle & I hope to get to a point of at least partial self understanding & acceptance.

I figured that finding others like myself would help in this journey of mine, so I did a search and came across this site (which by the way surprised me that such a place existed)
and decided what the heck, guess I'll try this out, so here I am.
I've never done this kind of thing before so please don't be a bunch of meanies.

I don't want to bore anyone with a super long intro so I'll just stop it here.

Last edited:
Who is the dog in your Avatar? Is it real or an animation? I love Chihuahuas and have some (I'm not the only Chihuahua friend here) and some of mine have pretty big ears but those are enormous.

Btw I just found out about ananimal I never heard of before called an Aardwolf.

aardwolf_07_copy_480x270_833875011626.jpg

They live in Africa and eat mostly termites. And really cute! Pretty small and despite name, not related to aardvarks or wolves. Their closest realtion is Hyeanas.

Most people are quite nice here, and it is well moderated so you shouldn't have to worry about meanies.

Hey there and warm wellcome to the forum :)

Love youre avtar those fennek foxes are so cute arent they ? (had 2 of them actually once ;) )

Last edited:
That is a Fennek Fox a very young one i belive ;)
Fennec fox - Wikipedia

Thankyou! By coincidence, the origin of the Chihuahua breed has long been debated and one persistant theory was they were partially decended from Fennec Foxes. It has supposedly been ruled out recently however with DNA testing. Too bad!

Who is the dog in your Avatar? Is it real or an animation?

Just a really cute picture I came across.
I want a real one. lol

Btw I just found out about ananimal I never heard of before called an Aardwolf.

They live in Africa and eat mostly termites. And really cute! Pretty small and despite name, not related to aardvarks or wolves. Their closest realtion is Hyeanas.

Hehe, want one of these guys too!

Most people are quite nice here, and it is well moderated so you shouldn't have to worry about meanies.

*Sigh of relief*
Guess I can put away my virtual taser now.

Welcome Lymle, to the forum. There are not that many meanies here. Although there are a few critics who may chastise for 'walls of text,' 'grammar,' terms used related to autism. But I'm not one of them. It's an international site, so people from everywhere in the world post here. Some whose first language is not english. There's lots of information which might help point you in a knowledgeable direction. Like your fennec fox avatar.

You all are great ( ^◡^)っ

It's nice to be in a place where I can be me & not have to try so hard to belong.

If only the rest of the world were as hospitable & civilized...

Welcome to the Forums.

The folks round here are friendly and there is a good helpful atmosphere on the Forum.

There are lots of threads with answers to any questions you might have, so try searching a bit

New Threads

Top Bottom