• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting to know Patrick.

Does Patrick like to refer to himself in the third person, like Bob Dole does? :p
I did that a few times today but it wasn't during a pleasant experience. I don't always do that, but when I'm really trying to keep it together I do. Never really thought about it but it happens sometimes

What do you think about Buckethead? The guitar virtuoso.

iu
A part of him but I've never listened to him. I think it's cool that he has a bucket on his head though. I like creating different disguises sometimes.

What are your opinions on the fable known as "The tortoise and the Hare"? Do you agree that the Hare was a very kind rabbit who only wished to be friends with the tortoise despite how slow he may be?

Also what is your favourite way to eat an onion?
I can't really remember the story of The tortoise and the hair. I would have to read it again in order to give a genuine opinion. I thought the rabbit went to sleep and while he was sleeping the tortoise won the race but I might be thinking of an old bugs Bunny cartoon. That's what it seems like in my mind. My favorite way to eat an onion. That's a hard question. I like red onions in pico de gallo and I make a different version of guacamole where I don't mash the avocados but I cut them up in cubes equal in size and amount to the tomato. I add some diced red onions, lots of fresh lime juice, kosher or sea salt cuz I like the big flakes of it, and a small amount of balsamic vinegar. That is probably my favorite way to eat an onion.

What are your opinions on the fable known as "The tortoise and the Hare"? Do you agree that the Hare was a very kind rabbit who only wished to be friends with the tortoise despite how slow he may be?

Also what is your favourite way to eat an onion?
A bunch of big rabbits live in my backyard and I get to see them every time I go out there. They make me smile.

Apart from Jimmi Hendrix and Thin Lizzy, what other music are you into?
I know this may sound strange, but I mostly just listen to the same songs and artist over and over. Because I like the feeling I get from the music. I enjoy hearing other things sometimes but I don't really go looking for new music. I don't like most modern music

I know this may sound strange, but I mostly just listen to the same songs and artist over and over. Because I like the feeling I get from the music. I enjoy hearing other things sometimes but I don't really go looking for new music. I don't like most modern music
I used to like rap music when I was younger. But I don't like it anymore. For a while I would go back and listen to the stuff I used to like, but it gave me a mindset that I didn't like. I do like the Wu-Tang clan but I don't listen to them for some reason. Only very rarely

Not strange at all, for me. I used to do that when I was younger, the same song or album over and over again. Not so much any more, now I want to listen to new music. I don't like modern pop music and these days rare that I'll actually find something that I like. I have to sift through maybe 50 mediocre albums to find something I actually like. I listen to prog rock, classic rock, folk rock and sometimes metal.

New Threads

Top Bottom