• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting to know me

You can post your post in the forum game discussion and ask the same question I did. You can set rules as well to make people’s responses appropriate.
Cool thanks. I kind of figured it out. I just went back to where yours started and I'm going to hit start new thread.

If you could change 1 thing in this world, what would it be?
One thing I would change within the world is everyone receiving free healthcare. I would love for everyone to have the opportunity to experience that and being able to enjoy it. Medication is not cheap and sometimes insurance doesn’t even pay for it or they will try to fight it.

Last edited:
What's your favourite video game (if you have one!) If you don't like those, you can say favourite book. Also, is it okay if I do a similar thing on my thread? :3

What's your favourite video game (if you have one!) If you don't like those, you can say favourite book. Also, is it okay if I do a similar thing on my thread? :3
My favorite video game is animal crossing new horizon. I love that game it’s so fun. My favorite book is to kill a mockingbird. I love watching the movie too. You are welcomed to use this idea on your thread. I’m glad this inspired you. Thank you for asking!

My favorite video game is animal crossing new horizon. I love that game it’s so fun. My favorite book is to kill a mockingbird. I love watching the movie too. You are welcomed to use this idea on your thread. I’m glad this inspired you. Thank you for asking!
Aww I really love that game too ^^ Spent a lot of hours in that. I love the relaxing nature of Animal Crossing games. Aww nice! Thank you, Daisy Rose :)

I would love to have a picnic with my family because they mean a lot to me. They are always someone I can rely on. If it were a historical person, I would love to have a picnic with Audrey Hepburn or Patrick Swayze. I love a lot of moves they are in and their characteristics as well.
A Hepburn 1953.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom