• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting to know me

What is one of the best gifts you have received?
One of the best gifts I have received is one of my tattoos. It was an early birthday gift. This one is my favorite I have so far.

1683057802066.jpeg

Do you have any autistic traits that you feel are beneficial, that you feel is a strength and something that you are proud of?

Lou Reed has a song called Perfect Day, where he describes a perfect day. What would your perfect day be like?
My perfect day would be laying in my bed cuddling up to my kitty. I would love to watch Annie and Silver Bullet too. I would go and make cute paintings and pictures for my family.

Do you have any autistic traits that you feel are beneficial, that you feel is a strength and something that you are proud of?
I feel like I have a powerful mind. I love my imagination and my creativity. I have always been creative and enjoy sharing it with others. I like my mind and how I think things through.

If you ended up by yourself on a desert island, what 3 things would you take, and why?
Three things I would take on a desert island would be a book, portable fire starter knife, and a pot to use to boil water. I would be able to turn salt water into drinkable water.

Three things I would take on a desert island would be a book, portable fire starter knife, and a pot to use to boil water. I would be able to turn salt water into drinkable water.
Smart thinking! I like it! You better make sure the book you take is a damn good one!

What’s your pet peeve?
One of my top pet peeves is people slurping. I hate the sound of when people eat soup they make that annoying slurping noise. It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. I also hate when people talk over me. It takes me time for information to process and people like to assume I’m not listening or paying attention.

What do you look for in a relationship - friendship, romantic, or otherwise?
When I’m in a relationship, I look for someone who is honest and loyal. I don’t like when people lie to me or sugar coat things for me. I look for the same things in a friendship too.

New Threads

Top Bottom