• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

GET the COOKIE

I get hungry waiting for Three Days Grace's new single, so I order the box of cookies. Then I lock myself in my room and keep waiting.

Sadly for you, I am the mailman. Instead of delivering the cookies to you, I make them into ice cream sandwiches and put them in my freezer.

I went back in time and swapped the cookie before it was stolen from me.
So the stolen cookie was a false cookie.
My past self has had the original cookie all this time.

So that’s where I kept it - with my past self

Noticed you forgot to close the wormhole to this past moment. I enter your past and watch from a distance to see where you hid the real cookie. While the fake cookie was stolen, i grab the real cookie and replace it with another fake. Holding the real cookie in my mouth, i walk away from that scene.

I wait for the past to catch up to the present, then run by you and swipe the cookie, then put it in a box that won't be unlocked until this song gets released.

The countdown is over.
Both the song and cookie are released simultaneously,
so I grab the cookie while you are diverted by the music.

And.....I don't remember what I did with it because
I have cookie amnesia.

Now that the song and album have been out for a while, I'm walking around with earphones in and I notice you drop the cookie. It's mine now, and this time I put it in a box that won't be unlocked until Three Days Grace's NEXT album, which likely won't be out until 2021.

Hdphn takes the hinges off of the back of the box being careful not to disturb the lock. It's open just enough to slide my hand in and grab the cookie. reuniting with the long lost love of cookie we go watch a movie about chocolate. Oddly enough, all 300 people in this movie theatre look identical to me... *puts cookie in popcorn*

I wait outside the theater. As everyone throws away their popcorn as they leave, I go for the one person- you- who kept theirs, steal the bag, and run into a private theater and camp out.

I am already in there, cosplaying a theater chair. You are surprised when your chair dumps you onto the ground, grabs the cookie and runs out.

I throw the cookie into the air, tilt my head back, and open my mouth - waiting for the cookie to fall into it.

I let the cookie fall into your mouth, gulped whole. Then shoot you with a tranquilizer dart. Perform surgery and retrieve the cookie, shoot Ben Stiller with a tranq then perform another surgery. The cookie is now inside an undisclosed part of his body. Where is ben?

I hire the surgeons on The Good Doctor to find the cookie. Then they go off into the space between seasons. I guess we're not going to see them or the cookie again until season 2... whenever that is.

True faith is not based on sight,
therefore I have located the Cookie,
based on my strong belief that I could.

I have sent the Cookie to the place where
Banned members congregate. Approach
at your own risk.

The Banned members disdained the cookie because they felt it represents orthodoxy and several of them spat on it. This made me not want to eat it yet so I picked it up and ran it under the tap,unfortunately drawing attention of the banned members who all ran towards me menacingly as to them I represented an oppressive regime.

I decided it was time to teleport out of there, taking get the cookie with me it's a bit wet I ll eat it later.

You teleported straight into my trap.
I constructed an elaborate spider web, you teleported directly into the cneter.
Unable to move, I easily took the cookie. The gigantic spider approaches.

I put the cookie in my pocket. No one will dare to come near as I haven't washed for donkeys years.

Oh no a giant spider approaches! I luckily have giant spider repellent handy. I wield it, also grabbing the cookie whilst holding my nose due to a stench here...

I thank everyone, especially @tree for such a fun game!

I hire a trained hazmat to reclaim the cookie, which he decontaminates.
I jump in a time machine to the future, where technology is able to deconstruct the brain and compose it into digital files. I digitize the cookie (supposedly) and save it on a flash drive. I then place the flash drive as the prize of a series of uncountable challenges alike "Diamond Dogs" (I highly suggest it) by Alastair Reynolds:
A tower of unknown alien origin is found on a planet. Nobody knows what it is made of, and no known technology can cut into it, not even a diamond blade! The tower, strangely, is sentient. As you progress through the doors to the top, the doors decrease in size, so nothing but your clothed body will fit, and the doors lock behind you. The challenges range from identifying large "triangular numbers" (3, 6, 10...) to spacial geometric calculus. And there is a time limit to each room: first a rattling cable that you must dodge as you consider each confusing puzzle, then a billowing scythe that will cost you your life if you press the wrong button!
All the keycodes are lost forever as I retrieved them from their creator who I happened to meet and I digitized my memory onto a new flash drive and destroyed the evidence in a volcano.

Good luck!

Fortunately the keycodes are irrelevant.

After establishing a telepathic rapport with
the sentient tower, it gives me the cookie
out of relief & joy to have finally encountered
someone who treated it with the respect it
deserved.

I wish the tower well and leave.

I clone myself 150 times and give the cookie
to one of the clones.

Fortunately the keycodes are irrelevant.

After establishing a telepathic rapport with
the sentient tower, it gives me the cookie
out of relief & joy to have finally encountered
someone who treated it with the respect it
deserved.

I wish the tower well and leave.

I clone myself 150 times and give the cookie
to one of the clones.

My only note is that you didn't re-materialize the cookie :3

New Threads

Top Bottom