• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gastrointestinal Issues in Aspies

Just my opinion, but i dont think that is related to Aspies. No stomach does well with those ingredients in it.
Gorilla r u on the spectrum? Aspie issues are often issues or seam to be issues people often have off the spectrum too. But, how it presents, the symptoms of it or the extremeness of how it interferes with our life is often, much greater ( esp, if combined with other issues) . And sometimes how it effects us is different. And different between each Aspie too. I can only relate to some of the issues posted here personally. But, I can see unfortunately, a connection between the posters ASD and there GI issues.

New Threads

Top Bottom