• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Games you have on your "I want! I want!" list

ExplosiveTMT

Humour's my middle name.
I used to nag mum about the games I wanted for christmas or my birthday, and would go on and on at her about all the things that made me want them so much. :p

So with that being said, what's on your want list? :)

Currently liking the looks of far cry 4 and the new batman arkham game. :D

Ah... wishlists of games I have yet to buy/play.

So far there are only 4 on my wishlist, though there are probably a handful of ones that I might want to give a try when I've went through some other games I have.

Funny you mention the new Arkham game, since that's on my list as well, just not high priority since it's not out for a while.

So far my list consists of;
- The walking dead season 2 (get down with that price already!)
- Skullgirls
- Borderlands 2 GOTY (even though the Pre-sequel is out, I have yet to get BL2, though I just now that I'll invest a lot of time in it, and don't want to add it to my backlog just yet. Quite sure BL: the pre-sequel will end up on my wishlist after that though)
- Watch_dogs (again, waiting for a pricedrop. My old system couldn't run it, which is why it's still on my list)

A few honorable mentions of games I do want, but aren't top priority, either because they're not out yet, or because I'm still playing another installment of the series. Those being Assassins creed 4: Black flag and the new one coming out soon. Oh, and Mortal Kombat X (huge fan of the series) and I guess Shadow of mordor is one I'd like to give a go. But still... so many other games to play, lol. Oh, The black glove, I'm curious what that game is gonna be like as well.

Kingdom Hearts III... Next year... It will be here before I know it and I will be 28 by the time it comes out. NOT ASHAMED! Except for the money I'm going to light on fire to get a PS4 to play it on... OW.....

A genuine Bluebyte Settlers II (original not anniversary) with multiplayer and free play (not campaign) ported to iPad.

I really need a modern game console first. But I really want GTA5

Lol same here :D From what people told me, this is suppose to be the one with the biggest world to explore and do things in. Are you like me where you barely do the missions and instead do things ?

In my opinion, GTA San Andreas is my absolute favorite out of them all :D It could be because I want to visit L.A. and live there from all the things my dad said about southern California. I wanna experience the sunsets and sunrises on the beaches in L.A. lol

I wonder thought if I could run the PC version of GTA 5 in Debian Linux under WINE or something :/ It's not fair how these game companies are aiming their games for Windows and Macintosh, just because they are the most popular OS'es available :(

Yeah I spent two years waiting for GTA 5 to come out ever since I first heard it was being made. :p
Was worth it though. :D

My wish list is simples
Arkham Knights and Lego Batman 3 beyond Gotham on X Box
Possibly a new GTAV if they bring one out.
I love the lego games or any online GTA games.

Not tried any of the GTA games, although thought about buying one. Are they best played with a gamepad? I've only got mouse and keyboard at the moment.

Not tried any of the GTA games, although thought about buying one. Are they best played with a gamepad? I've only got mouse and keyboard at the moment.
Hmm that a good question. Well GTA did first started off on a console with gamepad. At the same time, GTA is kinda like an FPS game and since lots of FPS gamers are use to using a mouse and keyboard, I can see this would work well for GTA too. For me, I would prefer playing GTA with a gamepad but that just my own personal preference.

Reason I ask is that I tried the demo of a game called Mafia (which sounds very similar to GTA). When I tried the driving the part of the game, it was just one long traffic violation! The cops were called, even though I had n't got near robbing banks, getting protection money etc.

Point is, that if driving is an integral part of the game, then I think a gamepad (for me anyway) is a must.

I've played GTA games with keyboard/mouse and gamepad (xbox 360 controller)...

The thing I always found is that driving is pretty great with a gamepad, thumbsticks are often more accurate and sensitive for that, however, the shooting and fighting I can't get right with a gamepad. That kind of stuff I prefer to do with a mouse/keyboard. And since driving, while it's a big part of these games, isn't the way how to finish the game, and shooting is such an integral part (not to mention; bad shooting will result in more in-game deaths than bad driving), I prefer a keyboard/mouse.

Reason I ask is that I tried the demo of a game called Mafia (which sounds very similar to GTA). When I tried the driving the part of the game, it was just one long traffic violation! The cops were called, even though I had n't got near robbing banks, getting protection money etc.

Point is, that if driving is an integral part of the game, then I think a gamepad (for me anyway) is a must.
Or you can use both

I have several games on my "I want" list. :)
Here are just a few.

New games:
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Yoshi's Wooly World

Old games:
TwinBee Portable(PSP)
Thunder Force III(Sega Genesis)
Sonic CD
Knuckles Chaotix
Kolibri
Popful Mail