• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Games you have on your "I want! I want!" list

I've been trying to limit my want list since I've got a lot of games already. But my list right now is:

Dragon Quest VII (I'll take the ps1 version, but I really want the 3ds version over in here in america. Or I could just wait for the fan translation to be finished)

Yoshi's Wooly World

Splatoon

Monster Tale Ultimate (a remake of one of my favorite ds games!)

Shantae: Half Genie Hero

Mother 4

I just hope my list doesn't grow anymore, I've got a few long RPGs to play/finish over the summer.

Edit: Forgot to add Lufia II: Rise of the Sinstrels (snes, not ds remake)

I'm back. Going to make beef stir fry with green peppers, onions, and rice later.

I had a little of organic tortilla chips. They are not very salty. I think I only had a half of serving. I didn't want much. Just something small until my supper is ready.

I swear I need my Vitamin C to function well. That why I love citrus products.

Games I really want at the moment? I think I'll need a new GPU first... and with the drama called Arkham Knight, I probably need a PS4 as well.

Fallout 4 is on my list whenever I have a new GPU to run it. Transformers Devastation is on my list to buy eventually when it's half price or so. And Mega man legacy collection.

Yeah, and as I wrote, Arkham Knight, but with the issues it has on PC, I rather play it on console.

BOARD GAMES:
Risk
Clue (traditional version)
Stratego

VIDEO GAMES
Newer:
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario Maker

Older:
Adventures of Lolo (NES, all three)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES, first two)
Super Mario All-Stars (SNES)

I currently want, all ob Xbox One.

Doom
Battleborn
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

I'm half tempted to get the next Lego Star Wars but having played most of the Lego franchise games they're all the exact same game apart from the characters.

New Threads

Top Bottom