• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gamers poll!

What are you a fan of?

• Xbox

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • PlayStation

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Atari

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sega

• NeoGeo

• PC Master Race/Steam

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I do not play video games

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Which gaming corporations are you loyal to?

I am a whore, I play around between all of my consoles and my PC.

Consistently PC, but I respect the golden age consoles had in the 90s-2000s. Passion projects transcend platform, but there's undeniably more creative freedom on PC.

Frankly I hate all of these companies, buncha greedy snotrags, the lot of them. But I use a Windows PC because that's where all the stuff is. With Steam, usually.

As a rule if it aint on PC, I aint gonna touch it. Though, that only says so much... the AAA side of the industry lost me LONG ago (Diablo 3 was the last AAA game I wasted money on, and it was indeed a waste) so I'm not exactly missing out here. Particularly when pretty much every game released on consoles is Call of Halos 2396578347, Buy Our Lootboxes Edition. Thanks, but no. The only console I have anymore is the Switch and that was pretty much just to play Mario Maker. Most of the time I forget I have one. But yeah, I pretty much exclusively stick to indie games at this point, so... Steam and other vendors like Itch are where I go for everything.

Also the PC lets me go into the Matrix. I thought of typing this from inside of there (complete with screenshot of magic floating keyboard and screen) because it'd be funny but I dont feel like putting up with the busted headset right now. Gotta order a new one today.

I will say though that I'm still a big fan of the old retro consoles... though I usually do those in VR too. May as well simulate an entire 80s arcade + game room and get the full experience. Yay, emulation! This is also the only bloody way to play NES lightgun games anymore. You know, by using a gun that doesnt exist while floating in voxel space. It makes perfect sense, just another Tuesday here.

Same! I play most of my games on PC, but I play on console (Xbox 360/PS4) too. I wouldn’t mind an upgrade for my consoles, but because I play most of my games on PC it’s not that much of a priority. I used to have a Nintendo DS long time ago, but haven’t bought any Nintendo products since. I would like to have a Nintendo Switch, but again, the priority on that isn’t that high either.

Same! I play most of my games on PC, but I play on console (Xbox 360/PS4) too. I wouldn’t mind an upgrade for my consoles, but because I play most of my games on PC it’s not that much of a priority. I used to have a Nintendo DS long time ago, but haven’t bought any Nintendo products since. I would like to have a Nintendo Switch, but again, the priority on that isn’t that high either.

Honestly Nintendo's consoles might be a bit more attractive if it werent for the part where they release games at the speed of a dead frog in sludge with a house strapped to its back.

Seriously they are the SLOWEST and least prolific of all of them. And their main games tend to have little in the way of replay value, outside of things like Mario Maker or Smash.

Not to mention that certain series are just... too easy to be interesting. Kirby, Yoshi, Pokemon, yeah they're nice and all I guess, but they're also braindead. Can be beaten while not even paying attention to them.

Also certain recent trends are REALLY not helping. After Reggie stepped down, the corporate side of the company stepped up more, and this has been mostly negative overall. I mean, really, freaking lootboxes and MTX in a bloody Pokemon game. Talk about irresponsible.

Definitely makes the Switch a bit of a hard sell for some players.

Thats actually a really great gaming gallery ! If i say i had to take, i would take toby fox. Its not even a company, its a person. Lol

Is it a good game? If so, I don't care who made it or what hunk of plastic and circuit board plays it. Brand loyalty is dumb.

Even though I'm not much of a gamer, I use a buttload of apps and creative sims on Steam so I guess that's going to be my vote

I’m mostly Nintendo but I also like PlayStation. I have played some Xbox games before and liked them. I’m actually considering saving up money to buy a used Xbox One and some games at my local GameStop. I’m more familiar with Nintendo as I have had several of their consoles and handhelds. I’m mostly into the Pokémon games, Kirby, and Legend of Zelda but I also like Mario (of course) and Shantae games. I have every Shantae game released so far on the Switch with one being a physical copy and the rest being digital. I love the Switch and is is definitely one of my favorite consoles ever.

I use the Xbox mainly, I do have a PC which I use for RTS games like Age of Empires or Command & Conquer, I need to upgrade the hardware though.

I did use to play Nintendo and Sega when they were all the range when I was younger.

I played many games and watched let´s plays from even more games. a tiny list, not complete, from games I like:

neverwinter nights 1 + 2
gun metal
sudeki
fate hunter
infamous second son 2
command and conquer (all new titles)
lord of the rings battle of middle earth
Gothic 2
Star wars knights of the old republic 1 + 2
Arma 2
Tomb Raider (nearly all titles)
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Darkest Dungeon
Dead Cells
Deck of Ashes
Deus Ex
Graveyard Keeper
Half Life 2
Prey
Lego Games (several)
Loop Hero
Portal 2
Plague Inc
Prince of Persia (several titles)
Red Faction 1 + 2
Slime Rancher
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell 1 - 3
Prototype 1 + 2
Star Wars Battlefront 1 + 2 (old game from 2005)
Destroy All Humans 1 + 2
Chivalvry
League of Legends
Heroes of the Storm
Smite
Indiana Jones (old game)
Dying Light 1 + 2
GTA 5
Trials Fusion
Crysis 3
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Left 4 Dead 1 + 2
Shadow Warrior 2
Dragonshard
Halo
Mass Effect
Mortal Kombat
Assassins Creed
Lord of the Rings The War in the North
Rayman 2 + 3
Alan Wake
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 + 2
Titan Quest

Last edited:
I've really only played the Civilization series since I've had children. But a friend finally convinced me to play a game called Valheim.

It's the most exquisite game I've ever seen.

New Threads

Top Bottom