• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Futurama

Would love to see one particular head in a glass in a revival of Futurama. ROTFLMAO....:D

I was there for the original series. I don’t have much interest in remakes or follow ups, but I can appreciate that the story must go on.
I agree with you now. I liked up to and including season 5 but from there on it seems to be written by someone else.

Also confusing information about the series on Wiki, it says that the 4 movies were broken up as season 5 but the 4 movies I have are completely unrelated to season 5 and also not as good as the original series.

Post #4000.

My sib got me this one year and it's one of my more treasured items.

It's a paperback compilation of comics #10-13.

Futurama.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom