• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funniest comedy I've seen in awhile

Let's see if I can get it on here for ya...

Is it this? (that's just part of it)

The original video wont load on here because the owner of the video on Youtube set it to not be playable anywhere else, that's why you cant post the whole thing here.

Let's see if I can get it on here for ya...

Is it this? (that's just part of it)

The original video wont load on here because the owner of the video on Youtube set it to not be playable anywhere else, that's why you cant post the whole thing here.

Part of it. It's the opening bit. But the whole is on YT.

I am not amused. I have no problem with how the pandemic was handled and know that too many people really think like that.

It's not just about the pandemic. That's just the section in that video. The actual full thing cant be linked to here, as I said, so I just linked this random chunk out of it.

Just wanted to point that out.

People in general choose to stay ignorant because it is easier to let someone else think for them. They sort themselves out into echo chambers for the same reason. It is simply easier not to be challenged. Then once in the echo chamber, peer pressure and the need to belong ensure a cult-like uniformity. (People not in the echo chamber are viewed as being a little less human and dangerous.) Even otherwise intelligent people start looking for ways to justify a position by deriding conflicting evidence rather than evaluating the evidence on its own merits and risking the tragedy of a viewpoint change.

I've heard of him. Be hard pressed to tell you anything about him though.

New Threads

Top Bottom