• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fun times... and new thing for me.

sorry Chance, I may have played a part in taking us off track a little.

Hey if it gets people laughing, interested, getting stuff off their minds... etc.
I am not the least bit worried over it.

Ummm, I think I own the trophy for derailing posts... So I am not gonna think about playing the part of hypocrite in this case...

I just so easy to run with some new thought, and thats the ADD (or Inattentive ADHD in me)...

No apologies needed ever... : )

I use mega c. I am not sure it helps, but it can hurt kidneys, that is true. I had some kidney issues. No matter what I do or don't do, I will have issues, so I gave up. I do what I think helps and what I like and then hope it's not too bad. Life is usually bad, but I have to try to keep it from getting horrific.

BTW- Olive Leaf. oil of oregeno, and Astragalus are very good! But ask your doctor, of course
chance don't confuse olive leaf !with Olive oil !Olive oil is a mild laxative !probably at the present time or in times ahead don't take a mild laxative when your digestive or urinary tract are inflamed.

New Threads

Top Bottom