• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fruit

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Share a photo of fruit you like to eat. We’re back at it again with steroid strawberries.

1710097013333.jpeg

Congratulations on hybridizing that enormous strawberry with an apple. Also, you have very unique hand proportions. NEat.

Oh, check this out, I had to get a hand X-ray and discovered that I have the beginnings of two extra vestigial thumbs. Space aliens unite. They say mah bones r supernumerary. I've always wanted to be supernumerary; it sounds like a talent of some sort.

EDIT: Ok, so I Googled for this, and it looks like more than half the Xrays show the same thing, so it's like having attached vs detached earlobes. So, you definitely win for hand uniqueness.
IMG_20240208_154815_270_LL.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry your thread was hijacked by the thumb monster, :) let's get back to fruits. I eat avocados, and they are considered fruits!

Did u kno: the mass of a mole of avocados (ordinarily used for guacamole) exceeds the mass of the moon?

Average avocado weight: 170g
Mole of avocados: 1.02376393 × 10^23 kg
Mass of the moon: 7.348 × 10²²

Fruit is fascinating.

I live among orchards. There's nothing like the Michigan Tart Cherries; Montmorency and Balatons. Though the Balatons hail from Hungary. My neighbor lets me harvest Northern Spy apples after the first picking: great for Applesauce

images.jpg
image_57.jpg

1000001625.jpg
I peeled a grapefruit because of this post. I took all the tiny veins off it before separating the slices and peeling them individually.

Last edited:
Rhubarb, however l have never cooked it. I have only bought rhubarb pies. My mother made rhubarb pies, and rhubarb strawberry pies are very popular.

Rhubarb, however l have never cooked it. I have only bought rhubarb pies. My mother made rhubarb pies, and rhubarb strawberry pies are very popular.

Rhubarb is a vegetable that the USDA characterizes as a fruit and recipes treat like a fruit. Tomatoes are fruits that the USDA characterizes as a vegetable and recipes treat like a vegetable. Go figure. . . .

whole-and-cut-kiwi-fruit.jpg
Kiwi is delicious and very high in vitamin C and potassium. I use them on the plate next to mashed sweet potatoes and the colors really popped.

With my stomach problems, I can’t handle most fruits. Here’s the only one I can handle (it’s actually a fruit).

1710180189173.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom