• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

from love to friendship in a day

I agree with you royinpink and I just sent Annette a little battle plan to sort things at the wedding.

Hm, something just occurred to me. She met this guy through a mutual friend, right? Can't she ask him about it, or does he not know/has she been sworn to secrecy? Oh well. I think she's made her decision.

I feel we're going a little too far off track from the thread...you can PM me if you want to talk. I'm in a relationship, though.

Hm, something just occurred to me. She met this guy through a mutual friend, right? Can't she ask him about it, or does he not know/has she been sworn to secrecy? Oh well. I think she's made her decision.

I feel we're going a little too far off track from the thread...you can PM me if you want to talk. I'm in a relationship, though.

That sounds like a very good idea royinpink nobody likes surprises at the wedding alter.:screamcat: I don't know why so many people miss the fact that if you can't tell it on the way in, you may get to tell it on the way out.:( My ex- kept doing that with me, lying strait to my face, "Oh no nothing is wrong at home","they all love you," Haw!,(so NOT!).o_O I don't understand what she was thinking, half the county knew her step mom was a 5 alarm nut case,:mad: what point was there in sweeping it under the rug, we were going to have to deal with it sooner or later. The only reason I was sticking around was I liked her:rose: so much I was willing to give her a chance to prove she would work with me on the issue.:rolleyes:

Oh royinpink on the :rose:thing don't worry about it.;) You made a little joke about me being closer, I made a little joke back to see what you meant.:rolleyes: I'm not following you so I hadn't seen anything on your status,(sorry).o_O Anyways I will likely be moving my probably ill advised wife hunt to pastures closer to home shortly. I have this ghost in my head from my ex I can't seem to shake, I keep feeling like I want to turn and say something to her, or put my arm around her but there is no one there. Sigh!:(

New Threads

Top Bottom