• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

French fries poll!

Fries?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • With ketchup.

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • With mayo.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • With salt.

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • With vinegar.

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Steak fries.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Poutine.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Fries. The only thing I eat with Heinz ketchup. Preferably from Wendy's.

Last edited:
We call it pommes frites here. Sounds more fancy, right? :) Everything sounds more fancy in French. Try saying "I have extensive water damage in my basement" in French. It sounds like a poem. I like mine with bearnaise sauce and a hamburger next to them. A thick, spicy sauce that you dip the pommes frites in. Can't pour it over the frites, then you just get soggy potatoes, have to dip them in the sauce. I'm good at making bearnaise sauce. :cool:

sauce.jpg

Last edited:
I think something went wrong with the forum voting system... there's an option for mayo... maybe the admins could look into it... glitch in the matrix

Waffle fries, poutine fries, with a fried egg on top. I like to suffocate my fries with honey mustard. But waffles fries are better drowning in Sriracha honey sauce.

I love French fries! The best ones are the huge crinkle-cut ones in my opinion. do Tater Tots count as Fries?

Curlies are great too, and I have a lot of good memories around them. I remember that we used to share them constantly in college before we started dating, and afterwards too.

I know I'm a minority on this, but please keep ketchup or any kind of spices away from my french fries - a dash of salt is all they need (and some mayo on the side, not touching them) - no curlies or other "strange" ways of shaping them, also I prefer them from cut potatoes, not extruded from mashed potatoes :)

I've been making a lot of oven 'chips' and air-fryer fries lately. Honestly, it's probably my main source of carbs.

I don't know how I'd feel about the fast-food version, since it's been years since I ate those, but they used to give me heartburn anyway. Something about olive oil, salt and pepper just makes me feel good all around.

I like to make a "fry sauce" - equal parts of mustard, ketchup and mayo mixed together. A little horseradish in it is good, too. Otherwise, I'm a Heinz ketchup girl.

Almost any kind of fries, honestly. The only ones I struggle with are In N Out fries. They managed to burn them the last several times I ordered them from there.

New Threads

Top Bottom