• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

French fries poll!

Fries?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • With ketchup.

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • With mayo.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • With salt.

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • With vinegar.

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Steak fries.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Poutine.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
For fast food fries, nothing beats Checkers/Rally's seasoned fries. Also my go-to brand of frozen fries too.

But you gotta have some nice and thickly cut chips for fish and chips, not the thin American-style fries.

Worst fast food fries are Wendy's, absolutely hate them. 'Hot and crispy' they most certainly are neither. (They're alright when you get one of the things that smothers them with something else, like their cheese fries or their chili fries though)

Controversial opinion: but good fries don't need to be dipped in anything. Ketchup, mayonnaise, mayoketchup, it don't need none of that.

Home fries, steak fries, boiled/baked with cheese, spices YUM!

The term, "french fries" cheapens such a delicious food.

Home fries, steak fries, boiled/baked with cheese, spices YUM!

The term, "french fries" cheapens such a delicious food.
Right, we should call them “beautiful deep fried simple carbohydrates” instead.

We used to have a place (now closed) in a nearby town that served 'Belgian Fries' - steak fries (cooked in very low fat). We had our choices of spices, and dipping sauces - with Belgain beeers, and ales.

I'm adding a "Belgain Fries' eatery to my bucket list the next time I travel.

I like potato fries and sweet potato fries
but cannot eat potato anymore
but sweet potato fries are really good too, u could probably make curly ones

New Threads

Top Bottom