• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Former WP member here

QueenOfFrance87

Let them eat tuna!
V.I.P Member
Hello, everyone! I am an Aspie female looking to make friends here.

I was diagnosed at age 3, and am mostly adjusted to it. I was actually a member of Wrong Planet for three years (under the name WitchsCat), but left because I was fed up with some members who are immature, and the site itself got really bad since a couple moderators left, IMO. I am married to a man who also has Aspergers (we actually met on WP), and we have just moved into an apartment together a week ago.

My interests include cats, classic rock, reading, drawing, and video gaming. I have heard good things about this site, so I am willing to give it a try. Thank you in advance for letting me be a part of this community.

upload_2017-7-16_19-20-45.png

You are certainly welcome here. Everyone keeps it friendly, helpful, and just plain nice.

Hi, welcome!

I've checked out Wrong Planet. The layout was not my favorite, and it seemed a bit geared towards a younger audience. AC is much better I think.

AC is just fantastic, welcome! Everyone is just so nice and helpful here...I feel like I'm right at home. I love all these people, and I wish many NT's in my life were like the members here. I've tried to join WrongPlanet too but I already have a bad impression of that site because on the registration page it keeps telling me about the recaptcha being wrong when it didn't even offer any recaptchas!!

My interests (some past, some present, some lifelong) include construction sites, streetlights, sprinklers, the online card game Hearthstone (I do more than just play it, I read up on it all the time, I watch streams on it all the time and I talk about it all the time), 4-digit numbers that start with 9, integer divisibility, Isuzu tow trucks and bottle caps. I'm actually immature, but in a good way...a nice and kind, "likable" way :D

Hi, welcome to the site rumoured by some to be ten thousand times cooler than WP (obviously) :p because I'm not at all biased.

I was diagnosed at age 3, and am mostly adjusted to it. I was actually a member of Wrong Planet for three years (under the name WitchsCat), but left because I was fed up with some members who are immature, and the site itself got really bad since a couple moderators left, IMO. I am married to a man who also has Aspergers (we actually met on WP), and we have just moved into an apartment together a week ago.

My interests include cats, classic rock, reading, drawing, and video gaming. I have heard good things about this site, so I am willing to give it a try. Thank you in advance for letting me be a part of this community.
is your Avatar one of your cats or a stock photo
open please

ah more fuel for humour
could i see photos of your cats :)

hi queenoffrance87,i think your WP name sounds familiar to me,what year did you join it?
i joined in 2005 but left after severe cyber bullying from one member [who had multiple accounts with fake personas].
a lot of people fed up with WPs immaturity and cliques come here so its good you have found us,most people here respect everyone else like equals though you do get the odd one who uses their ASD as an excuse to be bullies or disrespectful,there are plain and easy rules to follow here which happens to be a strength of people on the spectrum so theres no excuse for ignoring them in my view.

sorry i have waffled on,i hope you enjoy AC like i have,you will find its not as busy as WP but its quality not quantity that counts.

@toothless,

I joined WP in April 2013. I was there for about three years, and left a year ago. I originally went there to find a man in my life (and succeeded).

@toothless,

I joined WP in April 2013. I was there for about three years, and left a year ago. I originally went there to find a man in my life (and succeeded).
yes i recognise you. :) great to have you aboard. it was great you found a guy who you could relate to i think if your level headed and keep safe you can find good IRL mates or relationships via online,i remember a few other couples coming from WP.

sort of similar but i met one of my most favourite support staff ever from WP,we were mates on the forum then suddenly she gets a job at the residential home i used to live in,didnt know it was her until she mentioned she was aspie and used WP and it both just clicked we knew each other. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom