• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Foreign Language Songs (other than English)

If we stand still and listen to the mountain, ask them to tell us what it's like to exist in their form, on their time-scale; if we asked them to describe to us the most beautiful encounters with other life forms that they've had the privilege to witness; they would answer with.... something like this....

Bob Hund - Ett Fall Och En Lösning

Swedish song though, but couldn't find a Norwegian one as suited as this one :)

Last edited:
Over half of the songs on my iTunes are in languages that I don't understand, but I just like the sounds of the words.

Robin Packalen, Finland's answer to Justin Bieber...

He also sang possibly one of the most efficient brain worm songs in the history of the universe...

If you don't like Robin Packalen from Finland how about ...
Даниил Гилев (Daniil Gilev) from Russia? As well as being a talented solo performer he's also the singer for a band called RobinZon.

and not content with being a singer he also performs oratory...

Two different version of the song Feurio! Which are both on the Haus Der Lüge album by German experimental/Industrial band Einstürzende Neubauten

How about a couple of songs in Yolngu

This one is a mix with English & Yolngu vocals

When the announcer final shuts up young Romanian singer Rareş Mariş really lets rip and boy can he hold a note...

Indigo Children (Детей Индиго) from Russia

Doll Fairy

Wonderful Future

Дикий Биттъ - ВУДУ (Wild Bitt: official video for Voodoo)

New Threads

Top Bottom