• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

First - Favorite - Finally

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
Pick a topic, then tell us your first (insert topic), your favorite (insert topic) and finally, the last (insert topic)

Let me go first with: Arcade/ computer/ video games
First game I played was called "Moon Patrol", it was a stand up arcade machine and cost 20 cents a go.
Favorite game is easily gonna be original 90's "Mortal Kombat", nothing and no sequel ever topped that game for me.
Finally, the last game I played was "Dragon Age Origins II Bioware Signature Edition" and it looks like I?ll need to clear my schedule ; ]

First game I played was called "Commander Keen".
Favorite game is any game in the Pokemon series.
Finally, the last game I played was Pokemon Emerald, as part of my bucket list.

The first vegetable I remember liking was Potatoes
My favorite vegetable is Zucchini
The last vegetable I ate was Carrot

While over in the meat section…

The first meat I remember eating is Corned Beef
My favorite meat would have to be Roast Pork W/ Crackling
The last meat I ate was Diced Bacon

The first color I saw was light blue
Then my favorite color is actually black
The last color I saw was white

Anime

First anime I saw was Pokemon

Favorite is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, hands down. The hype it generated within the anime community when it first came out was very well-deserved IMHO

Last one I saw was Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

The first pony I saw in My Little Pony was... Twilight Sparkle.

My favorite pony is definitely Rainbow Dash, she's the most daring, adventurous and courageous of all ponies.

The last pony I saw was Pinkie Pie.

New Threads

Top Bottom