• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fireworks

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I added a video for people to see some cool fireworks. I had a fun time watching and recording. I hope everyone had a great holiday and was able to spend time with family and friends.

Wow, great editing and beautiful fireworks! I'm glad I got to watch your video from the safety of my own home, instead of going outside and having to deal with the noise and unruly people. I think other people will appreciate your video for this reason. Thank you for sharing!

Wow, great editing and beautiful fireworks! I'm glad I got to watch your video from the safety of my own home, instead of going outside and having to deal with the noise and unruly people. I think other people will appreciate your video for this reason. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you so much. I’m glad you enjoyed my video. It was so much fun seeing this at my own house instead of a stadium or a game. It was peaceful and comfortable. I hope others feel the same while watching this video.

Really nice video.
I watched the displays on TV also. Could have done without all the noise of the entertainment that I wasn't really into.
No offense to those who enjoyed the singers, but it wasn't my type of music.
I like fireworks though.
Happy Fourth to those who celebrated it.
Glow 4Th Of July GIF by xponentialdesign

Really nice video.
I watched the displays on TV also. Could have done without all the noise of the entertainment that I wasn't really into.
No offense to those who enjoyed the singers, but it wasn't my type of music.
I like fireworks though.
Happy Fourth to those who celebrated it.
Glow 4Th Of July GIF by xponentialdesign
That’s okay I’m glad you still watched the video. This was my first edit of a video and I was playing around with the noise and all the other things. I’m really happy you enjoyed the video.

One of the things I miss not living near Washington DC. Though the crowds on the Capitol Mall were always horrendous during the fireworks display. Still, I can recall as a child how spectacular that display was each year.

Of course here in the high desert, if they catch you with fireworks the authorities may execute you. J/K....sort of. But seriously the fire exposure is so acute, yet people break the law every year, buying a ton of fireworks from the native reservations who can legally sell them. But the controlled displays downtown Reno and Sparks are always good.

New Threads

Top Bottom