• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

UniqueCreatures

48 and my first diagnosis ADHD with communication challenges to create a long story and many different words. Whatever they say is what high iq, just have more sense quotient; too driven, too analytical aka obsessive and high emotional behavior they have called a label to be clear I suppose.
Agoraphobia, anxiety, sensory processing in scheduling, clothes, people in crowded area and I really struggle with the black and white honest person who I have always been, often as sarcastic but, seems like when finally being diagnosed, to learn how to be able to find a way to understand what hurt others feelings for misunderstanding the behavior or words, I started with a great dr and medicine trials and the same week, agoraphobia gone and executive function, anxiety about ceased from the floodgates of thoughts at once, my fiancé with me daily two years instantly a totally different man. I am just now being honest and I never knew what happened, silence and then left abruptly. I understand that we can be honest too much but, I learned that my values are just that, mine and I can't assume the same thing as others, even if engaged.

I love being self aware and enjoy it so, maybe I was punished for being a blunt or whatever the way it was told.

Six months of being harassed, bullied by colleagues for the adhd and how much I spent really trying to understand why or what I did.

I got out of bed and independence back so, I deprogrammed almost fifty percent just pushing myself towards my work I've had to be away from so long.

Adhd made sense, and I am just around the few friends that have had already been educated about autism and aspergers so,

I am so thankful to feel that I fit into my own skin.

welcome.png

Hello! Do you live in Kansas? What part? (sorry, but I can't help but ask, I love Kansas and always get excited when it's mentioned:))

New Threads

Top Bottom