• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feeling down/disrespected over Communication issues with other Aspies

Some intelligent men I like always speak silly?

I had the idea of language where word endings where decided by the persons gender not the gender of the word.

In particular where it applied to mistakes.

So, progster and I , ended up saying - similass or similad - depending on who made the mistake.

I had the idea of language where word endings where decided by the persons gender not the gender of the word.

In particular where it applied to mistakes.

So, progster and I , ended up saying - similass or similad - depending on who made the mistake.
Believe it or not---
I googled similass, and was directed to your conversation about it(and similad).

Fridge...
You're famous!

(Should have been @Progster )

Erm... don't get that one.

bit obscure.

The idea, coming up with the idea - similass,similad - disagreeing about % of contribution.

led me to the thinking of the life of Brian, Spike Milligan part.

'Follow the gourd' is the start of where the followers of Brian argue and split up.

Some revering the shoe, others follow the gourd.

Spike Milligan just walks off.

The idea, coming up with the idea - similass,similad
It started when you made a typo and wrote similad. You said it must be a Geordie mistake, then I said that this would mean that if I had made an error, it would have to be a similass :)

I’m walking off too, better get back on topic before the mods arrive with winklepickers on!

C9E28B9C-7D76-4F47-9175-E94C102CA8EB.jpeg

It started when you made a typo and wrote similad. You said it must be a Geordie mistake, then I said that this would mean that if I had made an error, it would have to be a similass :)

So,if I made the mistake first, that must be worth more :)

Yes I do remember. Now everyone else can start doing it :)

Hold on a minute.
I don't think we've veered so far astray.

" Feeling down/disrespected over Communication issues with other Aspies "

Ironically, I've accidentally stumbled into the thread topic,highlighting words to describe mistakes ...
similad,similass

New Threads

Top Bottom