• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite beer?

There are great ones especially when they have a tasting competition where people come from out of town and even out of state. The best beers are from old German towns in my opinion because they know family secrets passed down. People here go to micro brew school and take a scientific approach. They might not know a beer can be great after brewing and taste skunks 6 months later and not know why. Some mild skunk is good but sometimes it is just beer that was not stable. Some beer is left live to age in coolers in the bottle and the flavor gets more strong over time, they are dated as to how they will taste three months out, six months, out etc. St. Stephens does that. You have to pick your preferred taste from the date. it has a taste indicator on the side.

No wonder I thought it sounded like the word for rabbit. hassenfeiffer or something like that.

Last edited:
I do enjoy Belgian Wheat Ale (Shocktop, Blue Moon), and Dos Equis Amber.

Wouldn't you prefer a nice brown English bitter of about 4% ABV? It's really best on cask. It's one of those beers that, once you start, you really get into the groove of it.

I had never seen brown beer. Saw it in movies with thick head. Thought it looked interesting. Then tasted some when I finally saw it. It might have even been warm as I hear it is drunk room temp. I was like, what do the Brits and Irish get out of this?

It's not drunk at room temperature, that would be far too warm. If it's cool, that's the optimum temperature. Cool, not cold.

Very dark brown to black. Very occasionally there are white stouts and these are pale in colour.

I like Russian imperial stouts, and those are strong. Most of the good ones are 8% at least, many are 10%+.

New Threads

Top Bottom