• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite sports teams

Football (soccer): Wellington Phoenix, Hajduk Split, Arsenal, Brighton and Hove Albion, Grimsby Town, Lechia Gdansk and Dynamo Kyiv (just a few)
Basketball: Orlando Magic

College Football: Washington Huskies.
National Football League: Seattle Seahawks.
Major League Soccer: Seattle Sounders.

Being a Bronco fan, I watched the Bronco vs Husky game. While I was glad that we won, I was not impressed by the Bronco second half performance. I was impressed by the Husky second half performance, they almost came all the way back. I believe that any team lead by Coach Pete is going to be a good one. Any thoughts?

ttm+phichit+logo1.png

I have an uncle from Arkansas, so he used to follow the Razorbacks. He followed the Chiefs until he was mocked for following a bad team, so he switched to the Chargers, who were doing well at the time. He's been a fan ever since.

BASEBALL: Anaheim Angels(I know the team's official name is "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim", but as far as I'm concerned, they'll always be the Anaheim Angels to me...)
HOCKEY: Anaheim Ducks
BASKETBALL: Los Angeles Lakers
FOOTBALL: Whoever's playing the Oakland Raiders(personally, I've never cared for football all that much, but I've always especially hated the Raiders)
And I know it's not a real sport, but here are some of my all-time favorite professional wrestlers: Hulk Hogan, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Tito Santana, Junkyard Dog, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Sgt. Slaughter, British Bulldogs, Shawn Michaels, the Rockers(yeah, I know Shawn Michaels was part of that team, but I liked them as a team), Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Sting, Cowboy James Storm, Zema Ion, Austin Aries, Awesome Kong, C.M. Punk, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio Jr., Arn Anderson, Eddy Guerrero, Ivan Putski, and the Undertaker.

New Threads

Top Bottom