• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite sports teams

Keith

What are your favorite sports teams?

We live in the eastern San Francisco Bay Area.

Oakland Raiders- my dad is especially loyal to them, even right now despite their 10+ game losing streak. He even followed them when they were in LA.

Oakland Athletics- Ten more years of playing in that dump of a stadium. There have been talks about remodeling it. Also, Beane killed the fire generated in 2012 by trading off Cespedes. We were destined for the World Series until his idiotic move.

California Golden Bears- football only. I seem to be the only one these days who at least tries to watch the games. I've given up this year due to an embarrassing game against Washington.

San Jose Sharks- At least the Sharks remain competitive each year. They haven't had a losing season in twelve years.

Favourite sports team... None, I like chess, I don't know why it's not broadcasted on tv like in the old days.

Chicago Black Hawks. i am a huge hockey fan. i used to play casually when i was younger (mostly goaly) i also watch currling durring the winter olympics

... hmmm

Attachments

• 1413994690901.jpg
    1413994690901.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 1413994698542.jpg
    1413994698542.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 219
Rugby, here. Used to play Hooker in school, till I shattered a leg.

England:rose:, of course, and the All Blacks.

I'm from quebec but for me it doesn't mean anything. GO EAGLES GO!(for NFL) GO PHILIES GO!(for MLB) GO FLYERS GO!(for NHL)

New Threads

Top Bottom