• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Sport/Team?

True sports story (of sorts)

We do have a local NHL team (Calgary Flames), but I don't follow hockey at all, or most team sports, or most sports in general actually... :rolleyes:

I live very close to the Saddledome, but never remember when home games are because I don't pay attention to sports... Then whenever I might be going somewhere in the evening and see the heavy traffic (oh yeah game day), or see lots of people wearing hockey jerseys downtown (ditto), that's my awareness of sports :D

Fellow sports lovers of the Aspie Forums, what's your favorite sport? Do you have a favorite team for that sport?

My favorite sport is: Baseball
My favorite team are: Atlanta Braves

I also like American Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, and Soccer.

Congrats on your team winning the fall classic!

Recently my husband and I were at a restaurant that happened to have a football match between Greece and Spain on the T.V.

Just for something to do we looked up both teams and made mock wagers about who would win.

The next day we started reciving push notifications about football match scores. I guess we are fans now? o_O :p

New Threads

Top Bottom