• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite junk foods!

It's all your fault... :eek:

Just had to buy a sausage when I was out today, probably the last one of the year, since the vendor I went to is closing after this weekend, and was basically the only one running in the entire city (in this wonderful year of Covid o_O)

Buffalos have wings??? :O

It's like headcheese (no cheese ingredients); Girl Scout cookies (no Girl Scout ingredients); Welsh Rabbit (no rabbit although I thought it was 'rarebit', not rabbit), Ladyfinger cookies (no lady's finger ingredients), etc. There are a lot of misnomers in names of foods, LOL. :eek:

Maybe not 'junk food' per se but I absolutely 'inhale' (as my mother says) any kind of noodles or pasta. My comfort meal is spaghetti bolognese (I always ask for as little sauce and as much pasta as possible)

It's like headcheese (no cheese ingredients); Girl Scout cookies (no Girl Scout ingredients); Welsh Rabbit (no rabbit although I thought it was 'rarebit', not rabbit), Ladyfinger cookies (no lady's finger ingredients), etc. There are a lot of misnomers in names of foods, LOL. :eek:
Indeed, and if you don't know it, your mind creates some very amusing images of the food!

I like chocolate. None of the other junk foods interest me.

Wait, I like sweets. But chocolate is my favorite.

Yep, just like chickens have nuggets.
do-you-have-5b3e477a1e.jpg

Butterfinger, snickers, reeses peanut butter cups and MnMs with peanuts, doritos chips, cheetos puffs, pepsi to drink and pizza to eat, Round Table to eat.

...sour patch kids omg, sour trolly gummy worms i get soo hyper after eating them followed by drinking mountain dew omg yay!

Arbys we have the meats! Super Mansion ftw on Crackle a funny Robot chicken series for free..

I have to add salt and vinegar potato chips to my list of favorite junk foods.

And when it comes to thoroughly empty calories, IPAs are one of my favorite sources.

I like spicy chips and will often eat chocolate bars and cookies. If I have a meal, it is usually something salty like pizza or sausage.

New Threads

Top Bottom