• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Gatorade and Powerade flavors

Pink Jazz

I would like to know, what are your favorite Gatorade and Powerade flavors?

My favorite Gatorade is the limited edition Strawberry Kiwi flavor (not to be confused with Flow Kiwi Strawberry). This actually seems to be a revival of the same flavor introduced in 1996 and that was discontinued in the late 2000s.

My favorite Powerade flavor is Strawberry Lemonade.

Gatorade:

Red, orange, the original blue. I like the other flavors but not as much.

I don't drink Powerade much.

Water. I got hauled off of a golf course in a ambulance, for dehydration. I had drank a bottle of red Gatorade, which did nothing to hydrate me. They told me at the hospital to just drink water if I want to stay hydrated. So, I do not drink any of those drinks anymore, just water.

None of their flavors really appeal to me as a beverage.

I drink the stuff on occasion, but only when I think I need those electrolytes on a particularly hot day. Otherwise water does just fine, though it spoils at room temperature where Gatorade won't.

I don't drink sports drinks. My doctor told me long ago to drink lots of water, an 8 ounce glass of orange juice, and eat a handful of saltine crackers after I jogged. He said the orange juice and crackers contain the electrolytes needed after physical exertion and, of course, water is essential for hydration.

I've heard of them but they don't sell them over here, at least not anywhere I ever see them. I've got a feeling powerade might be in one of the supermarkets here, but gatorade I've never seen at all.

I know doctors always had me give my little ones Gatorade for the electrolytes when they had severe diarrhea. That's about the only time I ever got any. Oh - doctors also would tell me to dilute it - half water, half Gatorade.

I like the orange one, but I only drink Gatorade if I’m at some social event and that’s all they’re serving.

I used to drink a ton of Gatorade every time I was sick, but then I read the label and saw how much sugar there is in it. Sugar weakens the immune system so I try to avoid it when I’m sick (when I’m not sick, bring on the sugar!)

Now when I’m sick, I drink pedialyte, or some generic equivalent. I don’t care that it’s supposed to be for small children. It has the necessary electrolytes, a flavor, and no sugar.

I like the orange one, but I only drink Gatorade if I’m at some social event and that’s all they’re serving.

I used to drink a ton of Gatorade every time I was sick, but then I read the label and saw how much sugar there is in it. Sugar weakens the immune system so I try to avoid it when I’m sick (when I’m not sick, bring on the sugar!)

Now when I’m sick, I drink pedialyte, or some generic equivalent. I don’t care that it’s supposed to be for small children. It has the necessary electrolytes, a flavor, and no sugar.

You go to social events? I am so envious.

The white one of either brand. It's called White Cherry or something now but it used to be called Glacier Freeze or Arctic Blast or something without cherry in the name. It soothes my esophagus like nothing else. All the other flavors are too harsh.

GLACIER FREEZE. THERE ARE NO OTHER FLAVORS OF GATORADE OTHER THAN GLACIER FREEZE. THERE IS ONLY GLACIER FREEZE.

THE ONLY CHILLING REFRESHMENT YOU MUST GET FROM GATORADE IS FROM THE ICY RELIEF OF GLACIER FREEZE.

YOU ONLY KNOW GLACIER FREEZE.

ALL HAIL GLACIER FREEZE.

GLACIER FREEZE. THERE ARE NO OTHER FLAVORS OF GATORADE OTHER THAN GLACIER FREEZE. THERE IS ONLY GLACIER FREEZE.

THE ONLY CHILLING REFRESHMENT YOU MUST GET FROM GATORADE IS FROM THE ICY RELIEF OF GLACIER FREEZE.

YOU ONLY KNOW GLACIER FREEZE.

ALL HAIL GLACIER FREEZE.
I totally agree with this, it is the best one.

New Threads

Top Bottom