• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fascinated with colours and how they rule

For me I have two different color systems of preference. In life I like the softer light colors as bright ones can chafe on my auti side. I can only take red for so long and it starts to make me cranky. But I am also very artistic and love contrast as well mixing things for maximum effect. I think some colors pair up better in fashion than others. And suzanne a all white room is matching but I would use natural lighting so it would not be so blinding. I hate lights most of them grate on me, sun light is best.
[/QUOTE]
Our bedrooms are in white with black beams and I love the freshness and doesn't hurt my eyes! Living room is the same and kitchen is wine colour

Our bedrooms are in white with black beams and I love the freshness and doesn't hurt my eyes! Living room is the same and kitchen is wine colour[/QUOTE]

Sounds like victorian tudor? and is very nice you see allot of that in europe. Not sure if I could take wine color, I love paradise green, but that would likely kill you off. I like allot of the soft colors they use in the Bahamas for houses. Painting is different I use more contrast in that.

here's another interesting website I've come across when looking for additional information on how my new website's color scheme may be seen from the color meaning position and how they represent me as an artist, person and a professional (eventually). I'm quite satisfied. It represents spirituality, creativity, imagination and being down to earth, at the same time. That's exactly what I'm trying to say. :)

here's the website. It has quite a lot of interesting information about color.
Meaning of Colors in Color Psychology

here's another interesting website I've come across when looking for additional information on how my new website's color scheme may be seen from the color meaning position and how they represent me as an artist, person and a professional (eventually). I'm quite satisfied. It represents spirituality, creativity, imagination and being down to earth, at the same time. That's exactly what I'm trying to say. :)

here's the website. It has quite a lot of interesting information about color.
Meaning of Colors in Color Psychology

Ah! Hi epath13 my present favorites in order are white, turquoise, and gold. :cool: I think I came out well on that:D.

New Threads

Top Bottom