• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Farewell Alan Rickman

Beverly

Euthanasia Redux
V.I.P Member
Another one gone at 69 to cancer this week. You will be missed Mr. Rickman.

alanrickman.jpg

alan%2Brickman.jpg

Alan-Rickman-zv-alan-rickman-6914380-1280-960.jpg

I feel sad that he isn't here anymore :( I didn't know him, but I enjoyed his work and feel sad that there will be no more of it.

Edit. - I need to balance out the sadness with some gladness. I'm glad that I learned about his passing on AC, as I don't feel alone in the experience of finding out about it.

I didn't know him either, but, like you I admire his work and, like much of it so, I'll miss him.

Seems like 2016 is off for a crazy start already...

But, as I've said a friend of mine earlier this week, in reflection on Bowie and Lemmy's passing in the past few weeks; we're probably at an age where people of cultural significance start dying out, as a lot of the cultural heritage they left behind has been part of Generation X and most are now heading into their late 60's and early 70's.

However, it is not to say, that cancer can't take out people younger either...

Seems just the other day I was enjoying his performance in "Galaxy Quest". He was perfect for that role. :D

Seems any role he took he made memorable. Can't think of a better epitaph for an actor.

New Threads

Top Bottom