• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Exciting New Video of the Day

Georgia Galaxy

Georgie Girl <3
V.I.P Member
Despite this having a LOT going on musically, and a mix of genres, I have to say, it's pretty darn great for an Owl City song! He's really letting his feelings out with this one, love the tropical vibes and I totally agree with everything he's saying:
Also, just for fun, imma upload my own video that I recorded on Tuesday!

You do not look old. Give it another few decades.
I’m coming up on 29, and already starting to regret taking it for granted when I was 21 and looked 15 lol

I still look young, but gradually less and less the closer I get to 30…
I’ll say now what I hated hearing when I was younger: You’ll appreciate looking like a teen when you’re in your 20s and 30s.

Despite this having a LOT going on musically, and a mix of genres, I have to say, it's pretty darn great for an Owl City song! He's really letting his feelings out with this one, love the tropical vibes and I totally agree with everything he's saying:
Also, just for fun, imma upload my own video that I recorded on Tuesday!

I always enjoy photos and videos that shows others, their interests and life more, and their talent. I can understand and appreciate them even more than I already do through seeing their great and interesting posts. Thanks for sharing!

I always enjoy photos and videos that shows others, their interests and life more, and their talent. I can understand and appreciate them even more than I already do through seeing their great and interesting posts. Thanks for sharing!
Aww you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed :))

Heck yeah! You’re such a star. Best energy, best smile, and awesome tunes. Super rad!

Heck yeah! You’re such a star. Best energy, best smile, and awesome tunes. Super rad!
Aww thank you. I like your hip speech! *wink wink* Btw, even though I'm born in this century, I can't keep up with internet trends and don't really use today's internet speak much ,: D Even mentioned that in my recent live stream!

Aww thank you. I like your hip speech! *wink wink* Btw, even though I'm born in this century, I can't keep up with internet trends and don't really use today's internet speak much ,: D Even mentioned that in my recent live stream!
Everything is hip again if you use it for long enough! Seems like these trends just go round and round in cycles.

New Threads

Top Bottom