• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Error message when searching for posts by members

Nightingale121

he/him | they/them
There seems to be a problem with the function to search for posts by members.

Here are screenshots of the error messages I got after searching for posts by a specific member in two different ways:

1. Using the black box that appears after clicking on a user's name next to a forum or chat message:
upload_2019-5-12_19-20-58.png

Result:
upload_2019-5-12_19-21-25.png

2. Using the profile page:
upload_2019-5-12_19-21-40.png

Result:
upload_2019-5-12_19-21-54.png

I used screenshots from my own profile as an example, but the problem isn't limited to my own profile; this error occurred with any profile I checked.
"Try again later" didn't help. It happened several times yesterday and it's still ongoing (I took the screenshots right before writing this post).

Last edited:
I have attempted to have this addressed, so for now, we will just have to ride it out until it gets corrected.

I had been getting the Error message anytime I clicked
on the Postings tab on anybody's Profile, since Friday morning.

Like this>
upload_2019-5-12_16-0-57.png

But now, clicking the Postings tabs works, for me.
On anybody's Postings tab.

We are up and running properly again.

Thanks for your patience :)

New Threads

Top Bottom