• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Freya’s art thread

D04C23BA-AD2A-433C-8BBA-95AE521E2E6F.png

got another one done tonight

Your drawings always cheer me up Erika :) It's been a rotten day and seeing your latest art work brought a smile to my face :) Keep 'em coming! :)

Hey you! Yes, you?

Would you like some art from me but want to go the extra step to support me? I’m always open to taking commissions. Read this post here to learn prices, and what ways you can pay for one.

do my prices look ok? Should I raise or lower some of them?

Hey you! Yes, you?

Would you like some art from me but want to go the extra step to support me? I’m always open to taking commissions. Read this post here to learn prices, and what ways you can pay for one.

do my prices look ok? Should I raise or lower some of them?

Pricing is always kind of subjective, and there's also a tendency when starting out to sometimes go with a lower price just to get some work in.

That being stated, I would suggest raising the lower end of the pricing, so a basic sketch or headshot starts at $5. It doesn't make sense to charge less than that.

Pricing is always kind of subjective, and there's also a tendency when starting out to sometimes go with a lower price just to get some work in.

That being stated, I would suggest raising the lower end of the pricing, so a basic sketch or headshot starts at $5. It doesn't make sense to charge less than that.
I had it at $5 originally for a simple shaded headshot but bumped the price down a bit for ppl that may not be able to afford commissioning other artists

Pretty girl walk (ft my attempt at a South Park cosplay) #youtubeshorts

This is not an art post just felt like sharing this. Idk why YT shorts chose a thumbnail of my booty though, I hate getting harassed for my body

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom