• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Freya’s art thread

I have two goodies today, new artwork + my year in review, art edition.
88CF9EA9-DD71-4F7B-94BC-4E91BC55AC70.png
0006BC2E-5ECB-4C17-BE2A-799B5AE6FD78.jpeg

Wow @mysterionz aren't you talented! :) I really like your style! The eyes in particular are very cool! They have an anime look but also remind me of marbles. I wish I could get going with drawing and actually produce something like you do!

Do you have a graphics tablet? I have one that I really had big plans to use but I haven't so far. I think it's called Artist 12. It's quite fancy, it's the type you can draw on the screen.

I think I'm going to have to give my self a little push to use it after seeing your drawings! :)

Wow @mysterionz aren't you talented! :) I really like your style! The eyes in particular are very cool! They have an anime look but also remind me of marbles. I wish I could get going with drawing and actually produce something like you do!

Do you have a graphics tablet? I have one that I really had big plans to use but I haven't so far. I think it's called Artist 12. It's quite fancy, it's the type you can draw on the screen.

I think I'm going to have to give my self a little push to use it after seeing your drawings! :)
I just use an iPad Pro to draw everything + Apple Pencil. I tried a drawing tablet when I was eleven or twelve, but it wasn’t for me :(

also here’s a drawing I did of butters from South Park
25C69D45-E2A4-4AF0-A6DF-CEC9EA90AD57.png

I just use an iPad Pro to draw everything + Apple Pencil. I tried a drawing tablet when I was eleven or twelve, but it wasn’t for me :(

also here’s a drawing I did of butters from South Park View attachment 91493
That's really creative! :) It's really cool how you've extrapolated all of that fine detail to give Butters more sophistication. It's nice to see him given a bit more depth! :)

Beautiful artwork! I’m so happy you were feeling the creativity again! :)
You should be proud of yourself!!

Wow @mysterionz

XP Pen? I have the same one as you! That and Clip Studio can be such a fun time, even for people like me who suck at painting!

XP Pen? I have the same one as you! That and Clip Studio can be such a fun time, even for people like me who suck at painting!
Yes! That's the one! I started using a free app called Fire Alpaca. It's very comprehensive, but so far I've only just really scratched the surface of what it can do! It's worth checking out. There's loads of tutorials on YouTube for it :)

Doing six fanarts and six characters that remind you of me on my channel soon. I need three more characters for six fanarts and three more for six characters

Doing six fanarts and six characters that remind you of me on my channel soon. I need three more characters for six fanarts and three more for six characters
I don’t understand – are you wanting three fanart ideas and three unique character ideas that remind us of you?

Can someone please explain fan art… Is it a character that already exists that reminds us of @mysterionz?

I’m sure you explained it perfectly well, my brain is just having trouble computing.

I don’t understand – are you wanting three fanart ideas and three unique character ideas that remind us of you?

Can someone please explain fan art… Is it a character that already exists that reminds us of @mysterionz?

I’m sure you explained it perfectly well, my brain is just having trouble computing.
Fanart = art drawn of existing characters from a franchise

referrung to line one, yes three fanart ideas/three characters that remind you of me

fanart ideas…

Dorothy Gale… you are on an incredible journey, finding friends in unexpected places.

Leslie Knope… you’re fantastic and fun and you seem earnest.

Xena.. warrior princess, ‘nough said.

April O’ Neil, helping out her turtles. Unique, brave always awesome, too.

Funshine Bear or Wish Bear… Can’t decide.

fanart ideas…

Dorothy Gale… you are on an incredible journey, finding friends in unexpected places.

Leslie Knope… you’re fantastic and fun and you seem earnest.

Xena.. warrior princess, ‘nough said.

April O’ Neil, helping out her turtles. Unique, brave always awesome, too.

Funshine Bear or Wish Bear… Can’t decide.
Gonna keep these in mind, thank You.

F1DBDE65-A881-48A4-9FCD-6360CBF976E4.jpeg

here’s the finished art for @Luca. I’ll have the timelapse up of it tomorrow after I get off work.

How do you feel while you're working on these drawings? How do you feel when you're not?
I’ve never been asked this before… I’d say invested and having fun (depending on what I’m drawing) and when i am not it is very variable

I’ve never been asked this before… I’d say invested and having fun (depending on what I’m drawing) and when i am not it is very variable
I love it when people tell me they haven't been asked something before. Thanks for acknowledging it. It sounds like drawing is helpful for you.

New Threads

Top Bottom