• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Either You Get This Or You Don't

Richelle-H

Autocosmic Reality Tester
V.I.P Member
So, I do not think any comment is needed other than this shot of my posting stats right before this one.
Asset 1@3x.png

Alrighty. Go play the lottery and win big!!☺

All my weirdness is 2's. It creeps me out at this point. I was born on the 22nd and my parents refused to aknowledge that date. They celebrated my b-day on the 21st. It was actually my grandmother that told me l was born on the 22nd. How can you screw up a birth date. Then my real father has the same name as my step-father. My stepfather has a few more letters attached. I started with 2's at birth .

Last edited:
Alrighty. Go play the lottery and win big!!☺

All my weirdness is 2's. It creeps me out at this point. I was born on the 22nd and my parents refused to aknowledge that date. They celebrated my b-day on the 21st. It was actually my grandmother that told me l was born on the 22nd. How can you screw up a birth date. Then my real father has the same name as my step-father. My stepfather has a few more letters attached. I started with 2's at birth .

If you figure out the 2's thing let me know, I am seeing a lot of 2's myself lately.

New Threads

Top Bottom