• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

E=MC2 Introduced

This thread shows that we are an interesting learned bunch if nothing else. My best friend in college was a physics major. He would fit in well in this group.

Last edited:
physics has always been my love to bad I could not make a career out of it. Sort of did expert on Colour control.

But E=MC2 changed the perception of our existence, and proved that our universe was still full of mysteries.

True that, including the speculation that Mileva Marić-Ajnštajn, a Serbian physicist and mathematician, played a major role in this accomplishment before she was sidelined by childbearing. The 1921 Nobel Prize award won by Einstein was transferred to Marić.

I grew up under the wing of women using the honorarium of "Miss". I did not realize until much later that they were PhDs, but it was 'unbecoming' for a woman to be acknowledged in such a way. Nor was it appropriate for her name to be on research, even when she was the primary.

There is a joke in the physics community saying that controlled fusion is just 30 years into the future. And has been for the last 60 years.

When I was 5 (in the 1950s), my father gave me a solar cell telling me that the world would be solar by the time I was an adult. He unfortunately underestimated the power and money that fossil fuels would exert on the politics of the industry.

True that, including the speculation that Mileva Marić-Ajnštajn, a Serbian physicist and mathematician, played a major role in this accomplishment before she was sidelined by childbearing. The 1921 Nobel Prize award won by Einstein was transferred to Marić.

I grew up under the wing of women using the honorarium of "Miss". I did not realize until much later that they were PhDs, but it was 'unbecoming' for a woman to be acknowledged in such a way. Nor was it appropriate for her name to be on research, even when she was the primary.

When I was 5 (in the 1950s), my father gave me a solar cell telling me that the world would be solar by the time I was an adult. He unfortunately underestimated the power and money that fossil fuels would exert on the politics of the industry.
Alternatively, you could be like me and not have grown up.

New Threads

Top Bottom