• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

dust or vacuum first

Dust first or vacuum first

• dust first then vacuum

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • vacuum first then dust

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
1. Put away things I never got around to putting away.
2. Pick up papers.
2.b. deal with whatever is on the papers, which usually takes a while because there's a reason I let them pile up on all possible surfaces instead of dealing with them in the first place
3. If I still care about cleaning after the papers, vacuum
4. Congratulate myself on a job well done
5. Weeks later, remember that dusting is a thing when I notice I can trace designs in the dust on my tv stand
6. after several rounds of this, actually get around to dusting
(I really need a maid, or maybe just someone to make me deal with all of my papers before they take over every cleaning project)

When I do get around to dusting, a damp cloth is very effective at keeping it off the floor and out of the air. Dog hair, meanwhile, is a fact of life that no cleaning project can control.
Sounds like me!

Have you tried sn

I googled, "What is sn" and got "screenname," "student nurse," and
"the periodic element abbreviation for Tin".

So yes, I believe I've tried all of those, but I urge you to stay on topic, it's a touchy subject here. :)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom