• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dragons are awesome.

I guess it is! I will have to call him back from the adventure he is on to get his input on the Year of the Dragon. He's always off adventuring these days.
He probably has a lot of important meertings to attend to with the other dragons in the rainbow forest. Theyre planning a lot about the world domination fun things they want to do this year.

21ff99cc740aaaf92e3dddbe52bf3185--fire-dragon-gary-larson.jpg

I've always loved dragons in some way. Thier power. Thier majestic flow through existence. It's hard to describe how I exactly feel, but I know that they are wandering spirit kin. I know they exist. Maybe not here. But in a realm unseen.

If you don't follow the main quest in Skyrim you don't have to end up partaking in the genocide of dragons.

Fact.

Microsoft Nod GIF by Xbox

Ed

I know this post was from January of last year, but I got a kick out of this. It's true though. I really take no pleasure doing the main story line quest. I particularly hate the quest the game tries to force on you to kill Parthenax. I equally hate the npc that gives you the quest, if you are stupid enough to talk to her when it's scripted to be given in the story. I actively avoid Delphine after the civil war negotiations, because of that quest's very existence.

I AM NOT GOING TO KILL PARTHENAX!!!!

In truth. I've really don't play the game for main quest after the first time. I play it for the mods. Just having fun making characters and having them walk different paths.

Last edited:
Yes, modded Skyrim is really quite something. I actively avoid the main quest in Skyrim and also Fallout 3, NV and 4.

NV and 4 also have the big issue where joining a faction means you have to massacre any rival factions. Not only is that literal overkill, but I'm not a fan of the whole one many army approach. This isn't an 80's Arnie movie.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom