• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Doppelganger me, wait - on second thought

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
So l know you have always wondered if there was one- two - five more versions of you? Maybe not!

But www.TwinStrangers.com , l guess you can login and establish if your doppel-likeness roams our planet.

Could you do it? It's too weird for me, l couldn't go through with it.

I’ve been told over a decade ago by several guys I had a doppelgänger on the suicidegirls website. I never checked.

I remember hearing about Doppelgangers on Art Bell’s show when I was a kid. Scared the heck out of me.

Went and gave it a quick whirl out of curiosity.

I dunno, I guess some of them were a little close, maybe? Yet at the same time not really. Didnt accomplish much. But then, AIs are like that, eh?

Whole thing seems more like a novelty than anything.

@Misery You are super brave. Aren't you relieved that your exact twin isn't there?

It's too weird for me to do, it's the creepiness factor.

Think my mirror cracked, my evil twin! It resemble the lady in some creepy Japenese horror film like Grudge. But l have insurance for water catastrophes.

Last edited:
Have any of you good people seen the movie Us that came out earlier this year? It’s really creepy. It’s about doppelgangers.

I have someone in my area that people think is me and vice versa.
My Mom saw her once when waiting for me and thought it was me.
Seems every doctor I go to, she goes to.
Our names are even the same and the only difference is the middle name.
But, I've never met her.

I have someone in my area that people think is me and vice versa.
My Mom saw her once when waiting for me and thought it was me.
Seems every doctor I go to, she goes to.
Our names are even the same and the only difference is the middle name.
But, I've never met her.

You have one. Wow, that's wild.

I just did it, pretty close but I wouldn't say a twin. I did find a better photo I could have used, but I'm not paying them for the privilege.

l wonder if they keep our photos? Like l said l can't do, then l will wonder if we are related. My father was quite a busy man though l never met him. Heard this from his mother, who told me she refuse to acknowledge any more of his tadpoles, lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom