• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone know of a good Redbubble alternative?

Slime_Punk

 Please erase
V.I.P Member
Googling this spits out so many weird answers with sites nobody has ever heard of (and BS 'top 10' lists that people obviously paid somebody to write), so I was wondering if any of the artists here have had good experiences elsewhere.

They (RB) randomly banned my new account out of nowhere, which doesn't make any sense to me aside from the possibility of them not knowing what a VPN is. Sites like Etsy kind of suck (personal opinion) because they often make you pay upfront to have a store rather than just allowing you to passively make money as it comes in without investing anything upfront, so I was kind of looking for anything with the same style and similar traffic of RB that anyone has personally used and had good experiences with.

Any insight is appreciated!

I had never heard of Red Bubble before, and now I've had a look I don't think I've seen anything like it anywhere else.

There are sites like eBay, Alibaba and Etsy but they all sell already made products rather than manufacturing to order.

I used to sell artwork on Cafepress, but this was like in the late 2000s - early 2010s so I don't know if they've changed the rules where they make you pay to have a store now or if they benefit from your sales more than you do.
I've never sold anything on Etsy (although I think it would be somewhat beneficial to me as an artist) because you do have to invest money into it.

I used to sell artwork on Cafepress, but this was like in the late 2000s - early 2010s so I don't know if they've changed the rules where they make you pay to have a store now or if they benefit from your sales more than you do.
I've never sold anything on Etsy (although I think it would be somewhat beneficial to me as an artist) because you do have to invest money into it.

Wow, it looks like it's still around and it doesn't even come up in those other lists. Looks like a real hidden gem! Thanks for the suggestion :)

Googling this spits out so many weird answers with sites nobody has ever heard of (and BS 'top 10' lists that people obviously paid somebody to write), so I was wondering if any of the artists here have had good experiences elsewhere.

They (RB) randomly banned my new account out of nowhere, which doesn't make any sense to me aside from the possibility of them not knowing what a VPN is. Sites like Etsy kind of suck (personal opinion) because they often make you pay upfront to have a store rather than just allowing you to passively make money as it comes in without investing anything upfront, so I was kind of looking for anything with the same style and similar traffic of RB that anyone has personally used and had good experiences with.

Any insight is appreciated!
I tried watching a video on Amazon and got a nastygram that Amazon videos can't be viewed thru a VPN. So they could interpret using a VPN as being up to something nefarious.

I had never heard of Red Bubble before, and now I've had a look I don't think I've seen anything like it anywhere else.

There are sites like eBay, Alibaba and Etsy but they all sell already made products rather than manufacturing to order.

While yes, many things on Etsy are already made, there are quite a number of sellers who have a mix of pre-made and made-to-order, and some sellers who are exclusively made-to-order.

Examples of made to order often include paintings (pet portraits, and illustrating someone or a family in certain popular cartoon styles are popular ones), ornaments, and accessories.

New Threads

Top Bottom