• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone just have those days where they feel as if everything is overwhelming and irritating?

Yes, I have days like those, when I'm stressed or when I'm recovering from a busy day or have a migraine. Being hungry also makes it worse - as @Mary Anne suggests, I would have a snack to take the edge off the hunger, but a healthy one, full of protein.

I frequently have days like this, where everything that could possibly wrong actually does go wrong.

my solution - i am lucky and live near a river with really good cycling lanes for km's and km's - if i need peace i get on my bike and ride for 2-4 hours next to the river, wind rushing in my ears is calming, i'm usually on my own and i can get any pent up irritation out of my system, was exceptionally irritated yesterday and did my first 100 km on my bike

Filters require energy. If we don’t have the energy (think “the Shields” around the Enterprise on Star Trek) more stuff gets in. And damages the ship.

good for you! but I so do not need to loose that much weight or I would be underweight lmao. I weighed 143 now I weigh 138 and trying to get to around 125. But yeah I just tend to forget to eat a lot also Apple and cheese sound good though I do not like broccoli it's a sensitive taste issue I have. but even after I ate my dinner I felt kind of tipsy like falling over a lot it's weird and I had a headache. But probally cause of my diet I just am so picky there is only so much I'll eat. Thankfully I do love fruit though.

You can juice or blend foods into tasty combinations. I juice my salads. I juice vegetables and fruits together, and through in protein and oats, coconut, etc. I blend protein powder, carrots, strawberries, cows and coconut milk, pumpkin purée, banana, and flax seed for the most delicious “orange dreamscicle” breakfast smoothies. So filling I only need one other smoothie or meal each day. As for the textures, by juicing and blending, you avoid all those problems. And you get tremendous micronutrients.

Yeah. Sometimes so irritated you don't want to see anyone. Feeling better after some peace and quiet. As in a day at least.

So, don't come near while this state is on or you'll be bitten. Not exactly figuratively speaking.

if I'm dehydrated it's a lot worse !but I think I now in the period which could possibly last another 10 years .

Had one at work recently, but it rarely happens. I took the day off. Have to do that sometimes!

New Threads

Top Bottom